General Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of the Site is provided by The Online Course in New Testament Greek on the following terms. By using the Site you are acknowledging that you have read and accepted these Conditions of Use.
We may change these Conditions of Use from time to time by updating this page. You should review this page regularly. Your continued use of the Site after changes have been made will be taken to indicate that you have read and accepted those changes. You should not use the Site if you are not happy with any changes to these Conditions of Use.
You agree to use the Site only in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Use for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Site.
- By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website’s owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
- We reserve the right to make changes without notice. Some links may lead to information maintained by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for the accuracy or any other aspect of information obtained through such links. Every effort is made to ensure downloadable content is free from viruses. We can accept no liability for damages resulting from virus infection.
- All aspects of the Online Course in New Testament Greek Site - design, text, graphics, applications, software, underlying source code and all other aspects - are copyright The Online Course in New Testament Greek and its affiliates or content and technology providers.
- In accessing the Online Course in New Testament Greek web pages, you agree that any downloading of content is for personal, non-commercial reference only. No part of this Site may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission.
- Any personal information you provide will be held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and used only for the reason specified at the point of collection. We will not sell, license or trade your personal details to any third party.
- If you provide your email address by using subscription facilities or sending feedback, enquiries or requests by email, the personal information you provide (including your email address) will be used only to respond to your message or deliver the requested service.
- External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
- A course is defined as a period of time on a single course type as described in our website http://ntgreek.co.uk/
- When you make a booking, you must pay the full amount of your fees in advance at least two weeks prior to the beginning of the course. This is only refundable if you are dissatisfied with the course and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks of starting your course. You must not have been enrolled into more than two Lecturers in order to receive a refund.
- Full amount of fees is refundable however; there is an administration charge of 10%.
- You do not have the right to cancel or postpone your course, apart from under the circumstances in section 9.
- Your course will start on the day indicated in your registration email, regardless of when you first log in to the course.
- If you have come to us through an Educational Institution, their Terms of Contract may apply to you, but we reserve the right to apply our own Terms.
- If a situation arises that has not been covered by these Terms, we reserve the right to take any fair and reasonable action that we think appropriate.